2009年10月29日木曜日

Yard Core: DJ TAHL Presents A Mix For Ya Jeep!!



DJ TAHL is a customer of ours and super nice guy. He has wicked taste in tunes -- a guy who can come in one week and pick up roots and the next week scoop up some classic dancehall with the common thread being a devotion to classically KILLER tracks! He is also a guy who you are just happy to see when he comes out to a session -- always in a pretty good mood and happy to share a beer!

Lastly, he is killer selector doing shows around Brooklyn and Podcasting like a mad man! This most recent mix totally got me hyped! Back in the early 90s I was playing equal amounts of hip hop as I was reggae -- as all these reggae/hip hop hybrids started coming out I found myself pretty much going totally over to the reggaematic side. This mix not only brought me back to that time but also reminded me how vital those tunes still sound -- and DJ TAHL definately stokes the vitality with a mixing style heavy on the tight cuts and blends. So throw on some Pele Pele gear and let it BOOM!


Check Brand new mix from DJ TAHl!!!

DOWNLOAD
STREAM

super cat - dolly my baby (puff daddy & biggie smalls)
born jamericans - yard care
mega banton - sound bwoy killin (remix)
Fu-Schnikens - Ring the alarm
Buju Banton - Champion (remix)
Born Jamericans ft Mad Lion -
Biggie Smalls - R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Bounty Killa - Suicidal Murda (ft Jeru the Damaja)
Super Cat - Don Dodda (remix)
Screechie Dan - Give it To me
Mad Lion - Real Love (remix)
Tanya Stephens - Goggle (Remix)
Rayvon - No Guns No Murder (Remix)
Super Cat - Ghetto Red Hot (Remix)
Mad Lion - Take it Easy
Sean Paul Mr Vegas DMX - Here comes the boom
Buju Banton - Make my day (kenny dope troopas remix)
Ini Kamoze - Ballistic Affair
Shyne ft Barrington Levy - Bad Boys


Tahl
Http://www.dubandtrack.blogspot.com
http://tahl.podomatic.com
http://www.twitter.com/djtahl