2010年11月21日日曜日

EVENTS : Kitano Creation Sound Presents Roots Pon Di Corner @ LP & Harmony Bar!

We went to check our good friends Kitano Creation Sound at their new party -- ROOTS PON THE CORNER -- at LP & HARMONY Bar (a.k.a. the new ART LAND) in East Williamsburg Brooklyn. Their party is on the first and third Wednesday of every month and they often have guest selectors play with them. When we there the three selectors were playing a sweet stew of Rock Steady, Roots and some serious Ska classics. We had a great time listening to the tunes, drinking cold Red Stripes and eating Shrimp Chips! As I had a few tunes in the car, I could not resist dropping a few selections just so I could play with the lovely Urei Rotary Mixer -- Definately something on my agenda to purchase when I am rich and famous! All in all, ROOTS PON THE CORNER is a great party and I urge all the massive to go check it!




Hiroshi I & Sonny of Kitano Creation Sound.




Urei Rotaly Mixer!




Shrimp Chips & Red Stripe!


Kitano Creation presents ROOTS PON THE CORNER at
LP & HARMONY bar
683 Grand St Brooklyn (Btwn Manhattan and Graham)
The first and third Wednesday of every month
NO COVER