2012年4月14日土曜日

No Knitting In The Dance!



Scratch Famous from Deadly Dragon here. I may well be an open minded dude, but there is one thing that I absolutely cannot abide by and that is Knitting in the Dance. Yes, I said it. There Is NO KNITTING IN THE BLOOD CLAAT DANCE. I never thought I would have to confront this issue, but last night this women (pictured) was kniting in the dance. KNITTING IN THE DANCE!!! It was too much for me. There is no shooting in the dance, no hard drugs in the dance, no stabbing (daggering is A-OK!), no fighting and ABSOLUTELY NO KNITTING!!! So one more time, just to be sure the world gets it correct: Come to a dance for fun, come to a dance to hear wicked chune, come to a dance to meet people, come to a dance to get your drink on -- do all these things and act any sort of way -- dance like a rabid chicken -- I do not care, but come to a dance and knit? Well we have a problem!!!! So listen now: THERE IS NO (AND THERE WILL NEVER BE) KNITTING IN THE DANCE!!!